Saturday, July 12, 2014

Ultimate Campfire Potatoes


I wish I could say, "I love camping".  But to be honest, I just don't love it.   I'm sure it would be much better if you were in a camper but every time I have gone I have been in a tent - a large tent, but still a tent.  It gets dirty in there no matter what you do, you never escape the smell of the campfire, and let me just say.....  I like my own bathroom.

But the one thing that I do love is cooking over an open fire.   These potatoes are as easily made over the campfire as they are made on your own backyard grill.


Ingredients:
Potatoes
Tastefully Simple Ultimate Steak Seasoning
Tastefully Simple Roasted Garlic Infused Oil

Slice up your potatoes and add TS Ultimate Steak Seasoning until seasoned to your liking.  Pour in a couple of tablespoons of TS Roasted Garlic Infused Oil.   I double wrap my potatoes in foil.  Place on the grill and turn every 15 minutes or so. You can tell when your potatoes are done by inserting a sharp knife into the package.   If it is soft, it is done.     Slice the package open and serve directly from your "tin foil dish".

Shop online at www.tastefullysue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment