Friday, July 11, 2014

Spinach & Herb Dip Mix, my dinner savior

I love when I do events and people come up to my table and tell me that I represent "that dip company".   I always laugh and tell them that they can call me the dip lady but if all they ever use Tastefully Simple products for is dips then they are really missing the boat!    I don't know anyone who comes home from work and says, "hey what's for dip tonight".   The question is always, "What's for DINNER."  

So today I thought I would show you how you can take a leftover "dip" and use it to make a fantastic quick dinner!!!

Here I have used our Spinach & Herb Dip Mix.   Made according to package with mayo and sour cream. It's great to have in your fridge prepared for the kids when they get home from school and want a snack.  This dip is great on crackers or veggies.  It can even be thinned with milk to make a healthier version of Ranch Dressing. But today it becomes my dinner helper.

I have some fresh broccoli and some left over cooked chicken breast pieces.  

Steam the broccoli and arrange in a dish.  Top with cooked chicken.


Looks great already right?

Now grab that left over Spinach & Herb Dip.  

Because we love cheese in our house I added a bit of Parmesean Cheese to the dip.  I like the little added flavor that it gives this dish.  You can add cheese if you want to or leave it out, it is good either way.

Top the chicken and broccoli with the Spinach & Herb mixture.


Just pop this into the oven under the broiler until the dish is warm and the dip has browned.


And wal-lah, here is your finished dinner.  Basically it is a one dish meal. Easy, delicious and healthy.

**If you prefer you could also make this dish with left over Onion Onion Dip Mix, or Garlic Garlic.  I have used both of those in the past and they were also delicious!!

Enjoy!!

Shop online www.tastefullysue.com


No comments:

Post a Comment